Category: community

Hot Dog and Baked Goods Fundraiser

Ashley White with Century 21 Four Seasons Select Properties is sponsoring a Hot Dog and Baked Goods Sale on Friday, October 5, from 10am – 2pm at our Athens Crossroads store in Princeton. Proceeds will benefit Warm A Heart, Give a Bed operated by Fred Kinder and John & Donna Husband, to assist with the […]

Share Button

Donations For Florence Victims

We are collecting supplies at all locations for victims of Hurricane Florence. Items needed are non-perishable food items, cleaning supplies, personal hygiene items, bottled water, pet supplies and first aid items. Monetary donation are also welcome. Please stop by your nearest Grants with your items or to ask for more information.

Share Button

Helping North Carolina Storm Victims

BLUEFIELD, WV (WVNS) – Relief efforts for those who were affected by storm and flooding damage from what was Hurricane Florence are getting help from the Mountain State.  Grants Supermarket, based in Bluefield, WV, announced they are gathering supplies to take south. According to a release from the company, there will be drop off locations […]

Share Button

Meet the Manager: Alex Browning

Meet Alex Browning, manager of our Bluefield Avenue store! Where do you live? I’ve lived off of Rt 20 my whole life in the same house. Your work experience? I’ve worked for 3 months at Burger King before I got the call for Grants. I’ve worked for Grants for 4 years working at a […]

Share Button

Letter Carriers Food Drive 2018

April 28th thru May 12th we will be helping the USPS “Stamp Out Hunger” with their annual Letter Carriers Food Drive! Your $5 donation at checkout will purchase a bag of durable food items. These bags will go to local charities and food banks.

Share Button
Next Page » « Previous Page